The entire eastern side is the Galapagos archipelago, including visits to Genovesa (North), Espanola and Bartolome(Central). This itinerary is full of highlights and incredible wildlife observation opportunities. The M/V Eden, a superior tourist yacht, can accommodate 16 guests. It takes 7 nights/8 days and starts in Baltra, ending in San Cristobal Island.
- Exciting bird watching opportunities in Española where you can find three different species of Darwin’s Finches and the magnificent waved Albatrosses.
- Have a snorkeling adventure with curious and playful sea-lions.
- Send a unique postcard commemorating your trip to your friends and family at home from Post Office Bay.
- Spot red footed boobies and nesting masked boobies on the trail to el Barranco on Genovesa island
- Soak in the amazing views from the top of Bartolome isle
- All programed visits as per itinerary with specialized naturalist bilingual guide.
- Accommodation in twin/double cabin with private facilities (surcharge for suite).
- All meals on board, drinking purified water, coffee and tea.
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel) & sea-kayaks.
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary.
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Airfare to/from Galapagos from/to Mainland Ecuador (to be added).
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only upon arrival).
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport).
- Alcoholic/soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, and tips.
- All sizes wet-suits for rent on board (in cash).
- Travel, medical & cancelation Insurance and any services on Mainland.
- Other services not specified in the program.