The Eco Tour offers you the chance to see the incredible fauna and flora on the Galapagos islands from the Eden yacht.
- Look for three different species of Darwin’s Finches and the Albatrosses at Española.
- Snorkel with playful and curious sea-lions.
- Send a postcard to your friends and loved ones back home from Post Office Bay.
- Witness the magnificence of the waved Albatrosses at Española.
- Enjoy amazing views while sailing on board your Yacht from its ample sun-deck or the Jacuzzi.
- All programed visits as per itinerary with specialized naturalist bilingual guide.
- Accommodation in twin/double cabin with private facilities (surcharge for suite).
- All meals on board, drinking purified water, coffee and tea.
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel) & sea-kayaks.
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary.
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Airfare to/from Galapagos from/to Mainland Ecuador (to be added).
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only upon arrival).
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport).
- Alcoholic/soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, and tips.
- All sizes wet-suits for rent on board (in cash).
- Travel, medical & cancelation Insurance and any services on Mainland.
- Other services not specified in the program.